Changing the Local Time
‘Local Time’ The present time in the drivers current time zone.
The following explains how to adjust the ‘Local time’ setting on a Siemens type Digital Tachograph. This allows the adjustment between British Summer time and standard GMT.
- Press the ‘OK’ button to enter the main menu.
- The first item to be displayed is ‘Printout Driver 1’
- Press the Downward Select button till ‘Entry Vehicle’ is displayed. Press ‘OK’
- Press the Downward Select button until ‘Local Time’ is displayed. Press OK.
- The Local Time will now be flashing in the lower half of the screen
- Using the Upward and Downward Select buttons, the Local Time can now be changed in half hour increments.
- Once the correct time is displayed, press OK